Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Texan Flies Home


Well, in just a few minutes-- Most likely while I am trying to write this post-- My sister from the same mister (or in my family, I suppose the important distinction to make would be "from the same mother," but we won't go there...) will be arriving from Texas.

(This was as much as I was able to write this morning before I was so rudely interrupted by my sister who I haven't seen since Christmas barging into this house like she lives here or something! Since then, we have been doing what our family does best: Eating. It started off somewhat healthy, with veggies and veggie dip, then it moved to pizza and breadsticks (it's not a family gathering without a surplus of carbs,) and we finished the evening with carrot cake and coffee. Naturally, I have been curled up in fetal position on the couch in a food coma the past few hours and now I must try to make up for my lack of blogging this morning and rely on these brief notes I jotted down earlier to make a blog post out of:)

"Jovical"-- mom using words that are not words.
A boss who shall go unnamed grabbed dad's butt?
"As long as he doesn't try nothin' with me, I don't have a problem with gays"-Dad

...On second thought, maybe it's best I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment